Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chart Notes for February 26-March 4

3. Grenade - Bruno Mars
14. Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
On "Yonkers," Tyler the Creator expresses a desire to "stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus," which seems really harsh to me. Well, slightly harsh.

7. S&M - Rihanna
Don't forget the safe word, Rihanna.

10. Black & Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
My favorite part of this song is that he's actually bragging about his diamonds being yellow. Where did he buy them, a tool and die shop?

11. Hold it Against Me - Britney Spears
As shitty as this song is, it's way better than the B-Side, "Sleep on Your Stomach."

21. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri















29. No Hands - Waka Flocka Flame ft. Roscoe Dash and Wale
Wow, you really went to a strip club? That's so awesome! Hey, this bottle of Triple Sec has been in here for like a year...I'm sure my dad wouldn't notice if we took a few shots.

30. Ke$ha - We R Who We R
I know this is three weeks in a row, but Ke$ha is the worst current pop artist, and I'm going to keep banging on her (her music, that is; I don't own a hazmat suit).

31. Look at Me Now - Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes
OK, when a guy who usually sings and only dabbles in rapping decides to drop a verse right before Busta and Weezy, he's going to get shown the hell up. Frankly, I expect better decision-making from Chris Brown.

37. Backseat - New Boyz ft. The Cataracs and Dev
Since this collaboration is basically the musical equivalent of the Axis of Evil, I expected the song to bite like a pit bull on PCP, and I was still stunned at how bad it actually is. I'm not linking it; I don't want to make others suffer like I did.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know why you are knocking Ke$ha. The way I see it, the more successful see becomes, the more money she makes, the more drugs she can buy and the closer we all are to her drug overdose! I hope he next song is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete